Archive (http://archive.nnytech.net)

  • dcrawford@clarityconnect.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 8, 2007
      When attempting to access:
      http://archive.nnytech.net/

      got this error message:
      Hello. this is the default vhost for no specified domain name

      Anyone know if this is temporary or dead?

      DC
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 8, 2007
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, dcrawford@... wrote:

        > When attempting to access:
        > http://archive.nnytech.net/
        >
        > got this error message:
        > Hello. this is the default vhost for no specified domain name
        >
        > Anyone know if this is temporary or dead?
        >
        > DC

        The correct link is...
        http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/distillers/
        (but I see it isn't up-to-date message-wise either)

        All the archive sites (infoarchive, Matt Taet's) seem to be having
        issues with lost messages, spam etc. I have no control over those
        sites. Best I can suggest for now is to use the search facilities
        on our groups website. This I do have control over. It's up-to-
        date & spam free...

      • dtswk
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 8, 2007
          Hi guys,

          Yeah i have been plagued by spam lately, been manually keeping it up
          todate, but thanks to Harry now got some code cleaning it up.

          Nothing like an old dog teaching the young dog new tricks :-)

          Matt

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 8, 2007
            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "dtswk" <Distillers@...> wrote:

            > Hi guys,
            >
            > Yeah i have been plagued by spam lately, been manually keeping it
            up
            > todate, but thanks to Harry now got some code cleaning it up.
            >
            > Nothing like an old dog teaching the young dog new tricks :-)
            >
            > Matt

            "Woof! Woof!" :) :) :)

            Donald Sutherland said that too in Kelly's Heroes. (now I'm really
            showin' me age). :)

          • donald holcombe
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 12, 2007
              Enough with the Negative Waves,Always with the Negative Waves !

              > Yeah i have been plagued by spam lately, been manually keeping it
              up
              > todate, but thanks to Harry now got some code cleaning it up.
              >
              > Nothing like an old dog teaching the young dog new tricks :-)
              >
              > Matt

              "Woof! Woof!" :) :) :)

              Donald Sutherland said that too in Kelly's Heroes. (now I'm really
              showin' me age). :)

              Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 12, 2007
                --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, donald holcombe <blackledge_02@...>
                wrote:

                > Enough with the Negative Waves,Always with the Negative Waves !

                Heh, yeah. It blew me out when I saw it. A bloody war movie set in
                1944 with a tank driver speaking like the original '69 Flower
                Children? Only in Hollywood.

              • donald holcombe
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 12, 2007
                  I Loved the look on the Krauts face when he realized how much Gold was in that Bank.

                  > Enough with the Negative Waves,Always with the Negative Waves !

                  Heh, yeah. It blew me out when I saw it. A bloody war movie set in
                  1944 with a tank driver speaking like the original '69 Flower
                  Children? Only in Hollywood.

                  Get your own web address.
                • morganfield1
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 12, 2007
                    The part that grabbed me was as the camera panned over to the bank
                    door and it just erupted in flames! Sorta like my still! One of my
                    fav flicks.

                    Tip one, Morgan