Re: [Distillers] Re: column isolation ( Now a request)

  • Aad Van Roosmalen
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hoi Every one
       As soon as I read abouth "the new discovered distilling art" I asked our librarian abouth it. But no luck.
      We had a big fire a few years back and a great part of the library went up in smoke or in the used firefighting waters.
      Just a pity.

      proost Aad

      Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter
      Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog!
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 5, 2007
        This might be of some interest!

        Den Nederlandtsen Hovenier (1670)
        http://www.zum.de/stueber/groen/high/IMG_6000.html