Re: Fw: [Distillers] Re: Absinthe - has anyone tried making it?

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001
      On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 01:36:27AM -0000, goyeast wrote:
      > Sorry. It looks like the "l" in "jhtml" was cut off.
      >
      > Here it is again:
      >
      > http://www.findarticles.com/cf_0/m1200/14_157/61617774/p1/article.jhtm

      ^^^ cut and paste having a run-in with word wrapping .. cut and paste
      and attach the "l" like goyeast says :)

      good find...not sure why my but my favorite bit is: "However, these new
      results reveal potential uses for alpha-thujone. 'A lot of insecticides
      work on GABA receptors,' notes Hold."

      Matthew @ psibercom
    • goyeast
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001
        > good find...not sure why my but my favorite bit is: "However, these
        new results reveal potential uses for alpha-thujone. 'A lot of
        insecticides work on GABA receptors,' notes Hold."

        The funny thing is that a lot of artemisia species have been used as
        flea and moth repellants for thousands of years in many different
        cultures, yet these guys act like they've discovered something new.