Re: column isolation ( Now a request)

    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 1, 2007
      I have seen the site.
      The French have many 17the & 18th century recipe books (some are on
      the internet), but I have not come across any old Dutch publications.
      Possibly the Dutch Distiller's version is a free interpretation?
      'Venus olie' for example is 'Huile de Venus' in French and there are
      several French versions!
      wal
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Aad Van Roosmalen"
      <amc.van.roosmalen@...> wrote:

      > Waljaco
      >
      > I wish I had them.There is a distiller in Amsterdam who made most of
      them, but they gard the recepise like their live blood.

      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 5, 2007
        This might be of some interest!

        Den Nederlandtsen Hovenier (1670)
        http://www.zum.de/stueber/groen/high/IMG_6000.html
        http://www.zum.de/stueber/groen/icon_page_00252.html

        <amc.van.roosmalen@...> wrote:

        > Hoi Every one
        > As soon as I read abouth "the new discovered distilling art" I
        asked our librarian abouth it. But no luck.
        > We had a big fire a few years back and a great part of the library
        went up in smoke or in the used firefighting waters.