Fw: [Distillers] Re: Absinthe - has anyone tried making it?

  • goyeast
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001
      Sorry. It looks like the "l" in "jhtml" was cut off.

      Here it is again:

      http://www.findarticles.com/cf_0/m1200/14_157/61617774/p1/article.jhtm

      If this doesn't work, highlight the url, and cut and paste.

      Regards,
      Scott

      --- In Distillers@y..., "glen" <warranty@p...> wrote:
      > page didnt load in?

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Matt
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001
        On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 01:36:27AM -0000, goyeast wrote:
        > Sorry. It looks like the "l" in "jhtml" was cut off.
        >
        > Here it is again:
        >
        > http://www.findarticles.com/cf_0/m1200/14_157/61617774/p1/article.jhtm

        ^^^ cut and paste having a run-in with word wrapping .. cut and paste
        and attach the "l" like goyeast says :)

        good find...not sure why my but my favorite bit is: "However, these new
        results reveal potential uses for alpha-thujone. 'A lot of insecticides
        work on GABA receptors,' notes Hold."

        Matthew @ psibercom
      • goyeast
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001
          > good find...not sure why my but my favorite bit is: "However, these
          new results reveal potential uses for alpha-thujone. 'A lot of
          insecticides work on GABA receptors,' notes Hold."

          The funny thing is that a lot of artemisia species have been used as
          flea and moth repellants for thousands of years in many different
          cultures, yet these guys act like they've discovered something new.