Bubbles in bourbon

  • glen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      going back a couple of messages...we were talking about bubbles in home made bourbon or the lack of.  Was just screwing around on the weekend made up a new batch and thought i would try the thing of adding a bit of port..supposed to similate being in a wood barrel etc etc\.......im sure it seemded to bubble more after adding a tiny bit to my drnk???