Unsubscribe

  • James D. Jacobs
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2001
      Please unsubscribe me.

      Thank You
    • James D. Jacobs
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 10, 2001
        Please unsubscribe me from this group.
      • david
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 10, 2002
          Please Unsubscribe me
        • Mike Welsh
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 6, 2002
            Dear Distillers
            Could you please unsubscribe me or tell me how to do it
            myself.
            Am going walkabout for a while and will resubscribe in a couple of months.
            Thanks for the info
            Sunshine Mike
          • ��
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 6, 2002

              I propose to create an automatic response to these kind of messaging:

              "Your attemps are futile. You are trapped here forever. There is no escape."

              Do You Yahoo!?
            • John Quinn
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 29, 2002
                Could you please unsubscribe me from this group. Thanks
              • Anthony Athawes
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 27, 2009
                  Will join again when I return from holiday