column isolation

  • avanroosmalen
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 18, 2007
      for the last 28 years I have been working as a professional destiller
      and it is also one of my hobby's.now coming near to tht end of my
      working years I have been looking around for folks who share my hobby.
      I found lots of sites with incounteble stills but they all share the
      same faults.the columns are never isollated, why???
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 5, 2007
        This might be of some interest!

        Den Nederlandtsen Hovenier (1670)
        http://www.zum.de/stueber/groen/high/IMG_6000.html
        http://www.zum.de/stueber/groen/icon_page_00252.html
        wal

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Aad Van Roosmalen"
        <amc.van.roosmalen@...> wrote:

        > Hoi Every one
        > As soon as I read abouth "the new discovered distilling art" I
        asked our librarian abouth it. But no luck.
        > We had a big fire a few years back and a great part of the library
        went up in smoke or in the used firefighting waters.