Attn: Nixon-Stone Owners

  • AuntyEthyl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2001
      Hello all,

      Now, I know that if I checked Tony's site and had half
      a brain, I could probably work it out... but

      With a Nixon-Stone type still, what amount of reflux
      is generated by the column only.?

      ie: With a column of 1m tall filled with scrubbies and
      a XXXX watt element and the needle valve wide open (no
      return) how much reflux is happening.?

      The answer will vary from still to still but I'm just
      interested in your actual results.

      Thanx

      AuntyEthyl

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1