Re: Short reflux stills

  • Sven Pfitt
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2007
      Great marketing.

      If he were running an 18% wash and actually got to use 4.5L of the
      capacity for liquid it would yield 0.81L of alcohol. So you could get
      two 1L bottles at 41% abv.

      If it were 100% efficient.

      Which it is not because those are the theoretical limits.

      I'm not going to do the math on heat up time, foreshots, tails, etc
      because they would show the same claims of ideal working conditions.

      It won't work the way it is claimed. Marketing license.

      Just remember, if it sounds too good to be true, its not.

      Sven