Boutique bottle suppliers

  • fatdogspirits
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      Do any of you commercial distillers know of any boutique bottle
      suppliers? Most of the large ones want huge design start/up costs and
      purchase gaurentees. I am looking specifically for abilty to put a 3-D
      effect on a glass bottle so it might be an application method ( ie hand
      painted bottle look) or new mold.

      Thanks!

      Nick
    • tyler_97355