Re: taking a break from drinking (a bit OT)

  • surya9375
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2007
      Someone's girl in this group is pregnant and Harrys feeling like a
      million dollars or a proud father. LOL . If this aint a family I dont
      know what is.

      Hey but, This line caught me :-

      >"My girlfriend has never been a huge drinker, but has given up
      >alcohol as well as chocolate, coffee, caffeinated soda, etc. "

      Along with tasting Alchol. I'm also a pig for chocolates. So when i
      saw chocolates in the list it caught me.

      Chocolates are good for her. Especally during pregnancy. Yes, there
      are trace amounts of caffiene in chocolates. but the minute amount
      does good for her. here are some links for you to read up on.

      http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn4854

      http://www.babycenter.com/plus/safe/quest.jhtml?iisQuestId=1137642

      http://www.willystreet.coop/Newsletter/Newsletter_Archive/0406/midwife.html

      Forget about being bad. The chocolates are good not only for her but
      also for the baby.

      Buddy, the rest of the things in the list seem ok to be thrown out the
      window. But do your research before you throw it out. Google is an
      awsome thing. Type in this with the quotes and all into google.

      "chocolate"+"pregnancy"

      and you'll get all you want.

      Lots of work cut out for you.

      Happy months ahead