Re: [Distillers] Re: Inhaling Alcohol via Dry Ice

  • Link D'Antoni
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
      Harry,

      Your comment reminded me of the following. I can't
      remember if I had seen it posted in this Group... If
      it's redundant, then so be it.

      The Buffalo Theory
      by Cliff Clavin:

      If only this were true, we'd all be genius's

      I have not seen anyone explain this as well as Cliff
      Clavin, on "Cheers." One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff
      Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy
      Norm. and here's how he explained it:

      "Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of
      buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo.
      And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and
      weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This
      natural selection is good for the herd as a whole,
      because the general speed and health of the whole
      group keeps improving by the regular killing of the
      weakest members. In much the same way, the human
      brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain
      cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills
      brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and
      weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular
      consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells,
      making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.
      That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

      Cheers,

      Link

      http://mail.yahoo.com