Re: Inhaling Alcohol via Dry Ice

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
      At 07:12 AM 12/29/2006, you wrote:

      >Typical college kid crap. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
      >If'n they wannabe heroes, why don't they just get a bloodbag &
      >mainline it? The genepool needs a bit of culling.

      The Gene Pool Has No Lifeguards...
    • Link D'Antoni
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
        Harry,

        Your comment reminded me of the following. I can't
        remember if I had seen it posted in this Group... If
        it's redundant, then so be it.

        The Buffalo Theory
        by Cliff Clavin:

        If only this were true, we'd all be genius's

        I have not seen anyone explain this as well as Cliff
        Clavin, on "Cheers." One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff
        Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy
        Norm. and here's how he explained it:

        "Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of
        buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo.
        And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and
        weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This
        natural selection is good for the herd as a whole,
        because the general speed and health of the whole
        group keeps improving by the regular killing of the
        weakest members. In much the same way, the human
        brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain
        cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills
        brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and
        weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular
        consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells,
        making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.
        That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

        Cheers,

        Link

        http://mail.yahoo.com