Inhaling Alcohol via Dry Ice

  • Brian B.
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2006
      Don't try this at home kids ...

      Brian B,

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Brian B." <brianlives@...> wrote:

        > Don't try this at home kids ...
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS1W6yGkKaI
        >

        > Brian B,

        Typical college kid crap. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
        If'n they wannabe heroes, why don't they just get a bloodbag &
        mainline it? The genepool needs a bit of culling.

      • Larry
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
          At 07:12 AM 12/29/2006, you wrote:

          >Typical college kid crap. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
          >If'n they wannabe heroes, why don't they just get a bloodbag &
          >mainline it? The genepool needs a bit of culling.

          The Gene Pool Has No Lifeguards...
        • Link D'Antoni
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
            Harry,

            Your comment reminded me of the following. I can't
            remember if I had seen it posted in this Group... If
            it's redundant, then so be it.

            The Buffalo Theory
            by Cliff Clavin:

            If only this were true, we'd all be genius's

            I have not seen anyone explain this as well as Cliff
            Clavin, on "Cheers." One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff
            Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy
            Norm. and here's how he explained it:

            "Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of
            buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo.
            And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and
            weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This
            natural selection is good for the herd as a whole,
            because the general speed and health of the whole
            group keeps improving by the regular killing of the
            weakest members. In much the same way, the human
            brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain
            cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills
            brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and
            weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular
            consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells,
            making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.
            That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

            Cheers,

            Link

            http://mail.yahoo.com