Nocino Time !!!

  • miciofelice2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2006
      Ciao to everybody.

      As I said months ago, the Nocino liquor is almost ready to be tasted.

      So, have a nice Christmas meal and, after the coffee, open your bottle
      of Nocino and offer to your wife, friens, people you invited to your
      table and, of course, to yourself, too.

      Please, let me know your opinion about Nocino.

      I wish a Merry Christmas and an happy new year to you and all the
      people you love.

      Micio Felice