Re: BBC E-mail: 'People's vodka' urged for Russia

  • tyler_97355
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2006
      That all depends on where you live. In my city, people look at me like
      i'm some kind of idiot when i tell them that i have never tried pot or
      meth or any other illegal drugs. Then again, my town is made up of
      80% white trash and tweekers. God i need to move.

      As far la liquor prices go, The good stuff here is $20 and up, What i
      was refering to in my previous post was the nasty mass produced stuff
      that tastes and smells like paint thinner ($6.50). Once again, i would
      like to point out that i worry more about paying my bills than getting
      drunk. Personally, if i don't know the person making the moonshine, or
      at least trust them, i won't drink it. My moonshine might not be top
      shelf, but at least it doesn't taste like paint thinner.

      -Tyler