Re: [Distillers] Re: BBC E-mail: 'People's vodka' urged for Russia

  • John Wheeler
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2006
      Heh,

      It's hard enough telling people that you do trust.  Part of the issue that I've run into is that a lot of folks don't realize that it's not precisely 'allowed'.  So, they bring it up in public conversations...  That tends to lead to (for me) a few uncomfortable silent moments....  It's not like someone'll ask you how your pot plants are growing in a public setting.

      --Rio

      On 12/1/06, Andrew <andrewm1973@...> wrote:

      Nah - I still make more money from the
      speed lab in the bathroom and the hydro
      setup in the laundry than I do from the
      still in the shed.

      But you have to have the setup in the
      shed just for the customers.

      They are getting more demanding and want
      a one stop shop for all there needs :P

      (I hope people realise this is a joke)

      andrewm

      > Ian wrote:
      > <snip>
      > more profitable too own a 20l still then a drug lab! haha.. jokes!
      >

      >> Tyler wrote:
      >> Where i'm at, i can go down to the store
      >> and get a bottle of vodka for $6.50. That
      >> is about the same price for a value meal
      >> at a fast food place.
      >> <snip>

      >>> someone else wrote:
      >>> <snip about peoples vodka>

    • tyler_97355
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2006
        That all depends on where you live. In my city, people look at me like
        i'm some kind of idiot when i tell them that i have never tried pot or
        meth or any other illegal drugs. Then again, my town is made up of
        80% white trash and tweekers. God i need to move.

        As far la liquor prices go, The good stuff here is $20 and up, What i
        was refering to in my previous post was the nasty mass produced stuff
        that tastes and smells like paint thinner ($6.50). Once again, i would
        like to point out that i worry more about paying my bills than getting
        drunk. Personally, if i don't know the person making the moonshine, or
        at least trust them, i won't drink it. My moonshine might not be top
        shelf, but at least it doesn't taste like paint thinner.

        -Tyler