Re: how do I produce 225L (44gal)?

    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 19, 2006
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "tyler_97355" <kd7enm@...> wrote:

      > You hurt my feelings Harry. I'm going to go cry now. I perfer to use
      > the term "unwise person" or "miss-guided individual".

      I'm not into 'political correctness' with terminology. If it walks
      like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it's a DUCK. Not an Anatidae.

      Reminds me of all these Officials who no longer 'tell lies'. Now they
      make 'errors in judgement'. Hrrumph!

      But I'm pleased you've seen the error of following the 'dark
      side'. ;0) Cheers Tyler.