i need advice

  • ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006
      I'm making whiskey and this is how I'm doing it let me know if I'm
      doing anything wrong... 60-70% corn 10-20% wheat 5-105 rolled barley,
      now I'm taking some wheat and sprouting it when that's done I'm mixing
      it all say about 35lbs. in a 20 gallon tub for mixing , mixing in worm
      water letting it cool to say room temp and mixing in yeast and other
      ingredients letting ferment strain it and run threw a still a time or
      two then putting it in mason jars with 1/2 half charred oak blocks,
      after aging it i will strain off and put in clean jars.... is this a
      OK way of doing it... thanks