Thanks Harry

  • nzbootlega
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 16, 2006
      Thanks again mate!
      letting people know that I'm in New Zealand, I was just about to post
      the exact same thing myself. Anyway just thought you might like to
      know I got the O.K. for my sales of liquor licence and will be
      underway asap, I'm also looking at suppling some other venues with our
      product, and I might be needing someone with your knowledge to help me
      get going.... something for you to think about.

      Cheers again

      Scott