Re: [Distillers] More marketing BS

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
      LOL,
      I have one nearly ready:
      filtered and purified in a totally natural way, producing a smoothe
      amber liquid at just the right temperature to be fully absorbed by the
      body!
      taking the piss or what!
      cheers
      Rob.

      --- Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

      > TransBorder Marketing, Inc. Launches the World's Most Expensive Vodka
      > Filtered with Actual Cut Diamonds
      >
      > http://sev.prnewswire.com/beer-wine-spirits/20060208/NYW03908022006-
      > 1.html
      >
      > or TinyURL http://tinyurl.com/yc93qt
      >

      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry

      Cheers,
      Rob.

      (http://www.yahoo.com/preview)
    • burrows206
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
        Hi Tyler,
        I could say I filter my poteen over my gold leprechaun droppings
        and I now pee champagne and bottle it. But what sort of idiot or as
        they say here, gobsh*t is gonna believe that BS, and if they do and
        are that gullible. I'll make it and sell it to them at a £100 a
        bottle and give you all a cut
        Geoff

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "tyler_97355" <kd7enm@...> wrote:

        > Like the title says, its just a marketing ploy. Since diamonds are
        > not porous, it has the same effect as filtering your vodka throught
        > broken glass. Nothing happens! Same type of marketing ploy that is
        > utilized by Bendistillery for their "Lava filtered" Crater Lake
        > Vodka. Unless it is a product specifically designed for removing
        > impurities (adsorbtion, did i get that right?) , like activated
        > carbon, it will not do anything to your finished product.
        >
        > -Tyler
        >

        > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Link D'Antoni <link2d@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Q & A please..
        > >
        > > Since, as I understand, diamonds are not porous how
        > > will the refinement of vodka be improved?
        > > Diamond dust would not seem to work either.
        > >
        > > I wonder if they would send some samples to try with
        > > my vodka. My wife might actually take a liking to my
        > > hobby.
        > >
        > > Link
        > >

        > > --- Harry <gnikomson2000@> wrote:
        > >
        > > > TransBorder Marketing, Inc. Launches the World's
        > > > Most Expensive Vodka
        > > > Filtered with Actual Cut Diamonds
        > > >

        > > http://sev.prnewswire.com/beer-wine-
        spirits/20060208/NYW03908022006-
        > > > 1.html
        > > >
        > > > or TinyURL http://tinyurl.com/yc93qt
        > > >

        > > > Slainte!
        > > > regards Harry

        > ______________
        > > (http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/)

      • Peggy
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
          Maybe it is really a way to clean diamonds and recycle the slurry. I
          volunteer to recycle the filters.

          Peggy

          I could say I filter my poteen over my gold leprechaun droppings
          and I now pee champagne and bottle it. But what sort of idiot or as
          they say here, gobsh*t is gonna believe that BS, and if they do and
          are that gullible. I'll make it and sell it to them at a £100 a
          bottle and give you all a cut
          Geoff

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "tyler_97355" <kd7enm@...> wrote:

          > Like the title says, its just a marketing ploy. Since diamonds are
          > not porous, it has the same effect as filtering your vodka throught
          > broken glass. Nothing happens! Same type of marketing ploy that is
          > utilized by Bendistillery for their "Lava filtered" Crater Lake
          > Vodka. Unless it is a product specifically designed for removing
          > impurities (adsorbtion, did i get that right?) , like activated
          > carbon, it will not do anything to your finished product.
          >
          > -Tyler
          >

          > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Link D'Antoni <link2d@> wrote:
          > >

          > > Q & A please..
          > >
          > > Since, as I understand, diamonds are not porous how
          > > will the refinement of vodka be improved?
          > > Diamond dust would not seem to work either.
          > >
          > > I wonder if they would send some samples to try with
          > > my vodka. My wife might actually take a liking to my
          > > hobby.
          > >
          > > Link
          > >

          > > --- Harry <gnikomson2000@> wrote:
          > >
          > > > TransBorder Marketing, Inc. Launches the World's
          > > > Most Expensive Vodka
          > > > Filtered with Actual Cut Diamonds
          > > >

          > > http://sev.prnewswire.com/beer-wine-
          spirits/20060208/NYW03908022006-
          > > > 1.html
          > > >
          > > > or TinyURL http://tinyurl.com/yc93qt
          > > >

          > > > Slainte!
          > > > regards Harry

          > > (http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/)

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Ian
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
            ha-ha,..

            I reckon its a tax Wright off,
            "we need 4 billion $$ worth of 'filters' too make this vodka"

            the filters last one year before I personally dispose of them my self!!..