More marketing BS

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
      TransBorder Marketing, Inc. Launches the World's Most Expensive Vodka
      Filtered with Actual Cut Diamonds

      http://sev.prnewswire.com/beer-wine-spirits/20060208/NYW03908022006-
      1.html

      or TinyURL http://tinyurl.com/yc93qt

    • Link D'Antoni
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
        Q & A please..

        Since, as I understand, diamonds are not porous how
        will the refinement of vodka be improved?
        Diamond dust would not seem to work either.

        I wonder if they would send some samples to try with
        my vodka. My wife might actually take a liking to my
        hobby.

        Link

        --- Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

        > TransBorder Marketing, Inc. Launches the World's
        > Most Expensive Vodka
        > Filtered with Actual Cut Diamonds

        http://sev.prnewswire.com/beer-wine-spirits/20060208/NYW03908022006-
        > 1.html
        >
        > or TinyURL http://tinyurl.com/yc93qt
        >

        > Slainte!
        > regards Harry

      • tyler_97355
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
          Like the title says, its just a marketing ploy. Since diamonds are
          not porous, it has the same effect as filtering your vodka throught
          broken glass. Nothing happens! Same type of marketing ploy that is
          utilized by Bendistillery for their "Lava filtered" Crater Lake
          Vodka. Unless it is a product specifically designed for removing
          impurities (adsorbtion, did i get that right?) , like activated
          carbon, it will not do anything to your finished product.

          -Tyler

          ______________
          > (http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/)

        • Robert Thomas
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
            LOL,
            I have one nearly ready:
            filtered and purified in a totally natural way, producing a smoothe
            amber liquid at just the right temperature to be fully absorbed by the
            body!
            taking the piss or what!
            cheers
            Rob.

            --- Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

            > TransBorder Marketing, Inc. Launches the World's Most Expensive Vodka
            > Filtered with Actual Cut Diamonds
            >
            > http://sev.prnewswire.com/beer-wine-spirits/20060208/NYW03908022006-
            > 1.html
            >
            > or TinyURL http://tinyurl.com/yc93qt
            >

            > Slainte!
            > regards Harry

            Cheers,
            Rob.

            (http://www.yahoo.com/preview)
          • burrows206
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
              Hi Tyler,
              I could say I filter my poteen over my gold leprechaun droppings
              and I now pee champagne and bottle it. But what sort of idiot or as
              they say here, gobsh*t is gonna believe that BS, and if they do and
              are that gullible. I'll make it and sell it to them at a £100 a
              bottle and give you all a cut
              Geoff

              --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "tyler_97355" <kd7enm@...> wrote:

              > Like the title says, its just a marketing ploy. Since diamonds are
              > not porous, it has the same effect as filtering your vodka throught
              > broken glass. Nothing happens! Same type of marketing ploy that is
              > utilized by Bendistillery for their "Lava filtered" Crater Lake
              > Vodka. Unless it is a product specifically designed for removing
              > impurities (adsorbtion, did i get that right?) , like activated
              > carbon, it will not do anything to your finished product.
              >
              > -Tyler
              >

              > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Link D'Antoni <link2d@> wrote:
              > >

              > > Q & A please..
              > >
              > > Since, as I understand, diamonds are not porous how
              > > will the refinement of vodka be improved?
              > > Diamond dust would not seem to work either.
              > >
              > > I wonder if they would send some samples to try with
              > > my vodka. My wife might actually take a liking to my
              > > hobby.
              > >
              > > Link
              > >

              > > --- Harry <gnikomson2000@> wrote:
              > >
              > > > TransBorder Marketing, Inc. Launches the World's
              > > > Most Expensive Vodka
              > > > Filtered with Actual Cut Diamonds
              > > >

              > > http://sev.prnewswire.com/beer-wine-
              spirits/20060208/NYW03908022006-
              > > > 1.html
              > > >
              > > > or TinyURL http://tinyurl.com/yc93qt
              > > >

              > > > Slainte!
              > > > regards Harry

              > ______________
              > > (http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/)

            • Peggy
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
                Maybe it is really a way to clean diamonds and recycle the slurry. I
                volunteer to recycle the filters.

                Peggy

                I could say I filter my poteen over my gold leprechaun droppings
                and I now pee champagne and bottle it. But what sort of idiot or as
                they say here, gobsh*t is gonna believe that BS, and if they do and
                are that gullible. I'll make it and sell it to them at a £100 a
                bottle and give you all a cut
                Geoff

                --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "tyler_97355" <kd7enm@...> wrote:

                > Like the title says, its just a marketing ploy. Since diamonds are
                > not porous, it has the same effect as filtering your vodka throught
                > broken glass. Nothing happens! Same type of marketing ploy that is
                > utilized by Bendistillery for their "Lava filtered" Crater Lake
                > Vodka. Unless it is a product specifically designed for removing
                > impurities (adsorbtion, did i get that right?) , like activated
                > carbon, it will not do anything to your finished product.
                >
                > -Tyler
                >

                > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Link D'Antoni <link2d@> wrote:
                > >

                > > Q & A please..
                > >
                > > Since, as I understand, diamonds are not porous how
                > > will the refinement of vodka be improved?
                > > Diamond dust would not seem to work either.
                > >
                > > I wonder if they would send some samples to try with
                > > my vodka. My wife might actually take a liking to my
                > > hobby.
                > >
                > > Link
                > >

                > > --- Harry <gnikomson2000@> wrote:
                > >
                > > > TransBorder Marketing, Inc. Launches the World's
                > > > Most Expensive Vodka
                > > > Filtered with Actual Cut Diamonds
                > > >

                > > http://sev.prnewswire.com/beer-wine-
                spirits/20060208/NYW03908022006-
                > > > 1.html
                > > >
                > > > or TinyURL http://tinyurl.com/yc93qt
                > > >

                > > > Slainte!
                > > > regards Harry

                > > (http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/)

                Yahoo! Groups Links
              • Ian
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
                  ha-ha,..

                  I reckon its a tax Wright off,
                  "we need 4 billion $$ worth of 'filters' too make this vodka"

                  the filters last one year before I personally dispose of them my self!!..