illicit booze / lighter fluid / methanol in Russia

  • subsonic40grain
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Ah Hah! that got your attention! Ok, I am not posting on that
      subject :)) To quote Geoff Burrows:-

      'But hey what do I know I'm only an uneducated bog hopper from
      the bog lands of Ireland just one of the masses'.

      Yeah me too, well I had my second syndicate shoot today and to
      celebrate the game we collected (which we are passionate about) I
      cracked open a gallon of Blackberry Vodka.

      We did not drink it all, in fact we only had a dram each at the end of
      the day (guns locked up by then....)

      It was FAB. I think we are all absolutely correct in our views of
      the 'State', Harry I am right with you on this.

      Subsonic (I'm still alive ;-)))