Looking for a thickener

  • tyler_97355
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
      I'm trying to make some liqures. I'm looking for something to thinken
      it without add a lot of sugar. Anyone have any ideas on what to use?

      -Tyler
    • Paul McMillan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
        I believe I've read that glycerine works well for this application.

        On 10/3/06, tyler_97355 <kd7enm@...> wrote:
        > I'm trying to make some liqures. I'm looking for something to thinken
        > it without add a lot of sugar. Anyone have any ideas on what to use?
        >
        > -Tyler

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Link D'Antoni
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
          Glycerin to thicken wines and liqueurs. I usually get
          it from the pharmacy.
          Usually start with 1/4 tsp per 750 ml and add more as
          needed.

          Link

          http://mail.yahoo.com