still for sale (in my dreams)

  • mischa_6262
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
      Well it seems that people here are so far uninterested,
      Looks like then i'll just dump the thing at the local tip then.

      Would be a shame but seeinig as no interest would be a shame but im
      not stressed if someone makes an offer its theres
    • Link D'Antoni
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
        I must have missed the original message. Are you
        selling a still?

        Link

        --- mischa_6262 <mischa@...> wrote:

        > Well it seems that people here are so far
        > uninterested,
        > Looks like then i'll just dump the thing at the
        > local tip then.
        >
        > Would be a shame but seeinig as no interest would be
        > a shame but im
        > not stressed if someone makes an offer its theres

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • mischa_6262
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
          Yes sure am selling a still its located in s/e sub's of melbourne
          photos are in the pic section price is 400 ono

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mischa_6262" <mischa@...> wrote:

            > Yes sure am selling a still its located in s/e sub's of melbourne
            > photos are in the pic section price is 400 ono
            >
            > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mischa_6262" <mischa@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Well it seems that people here are so far uninterested,
            > > Looks like then i'll just dump the thing at the local tip then.
            > >
            > > Would be a shame but seeinig as no interest would be a shame but im
            > > not stressed if someone makes an offer its theres

            Would you mind sticking to the list rules? Keep commercial
            negotiations off this list. A once-only message to notify people that
            you've got a surplus item to get rid of is one thing, but prices and
            pics is advertising, anyway you slice it. You send that info
            privately to whoever contacts you (also privately).

            If this keeps going, next step is people posting about how good so &
            so is to buy from. Then the commercial interests start yelling
            about 'favouritism' & 'discrimination'. Then the boards become little
            more than free advertising for commerce.

            We've managed to keep these boards free of that and on topic as a
            place to DISCUSS hobby distilling and related fabrication issues. If
            we let ads in, then you'll get 200 posts per day, 180 of which is just
            junkmail. You want that? This is the last time I'll explain the
            reasons behind this ban on ads. Take commercial negotiations to
            PRIVATE EMAIL.

            Moderator