Re: [Distillers] 3200w

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2006
      I was mostly just wanting too use it as a stripper, My booze still has a taste too it, I want too make clean vodka, I was planning on doing more then 1 run!

      My 2" offset head unit is very slow, Makes 96% booze with little or no valved reflux, but still not odorless when I run some reflux,
      I'd like too run more 'reflux' but im too impatient too wait, (and too tight too pay for the heating elements too run all day)

      I wanted too fill the keg with 45l? @ 80odd % (what ever % comes out of a quick stripping run) and do a huge run!,,
      Its starting too get hot here,Maybe too hot too ferment soon!, I want too get some ageing for the drunken summer slur :)

      Cheers
      !