RE: [Distillers] Re: Weld on flange

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2006
      I've got a 9 gall (UK) keg with two 1200 (I think) elements in. These
      are taken out of old kettles.
      These elements have a screw thread integral with the element, that
      project through a hole in the keg. A gasket, and the outer fixing nut
      (a plastic sleave) is enough. OK, so mine is 41 liters, but the
      difference in weight is minimal, so the same should work for yours.
      Always have an RCD circuit, and never still on your wife's best lino!
      cheers
      Rob.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ELECTRIC-WATER-HEATER-THERMOSTATS-ADAPTERS-NIB-LOT_W0QQi

      http://www.b100supply.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=11