Skip to search.

Re: Scotch recipe

  • i_brew_spirits
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2006
      i made this one, but used a normal scotch(green packet x1) and Finest
      reserve whisky x 1, have to say, Bloody good, people have said it
      tastes like dewers.. i think it's great but a little too much
      bite(43%-45%)...
      so have to say mark, good on yah mate........ love it.....
      will have to try with 2x Finest reserve whisky next time, only had 1
      left....

      does anyone else have anything else to add to the recipes???????

      i'm trying some wood chips with sweet sherry and cream cherry,,,trying
      to find the best scotch...... have alot of taste testing to do...