spider webs in mash

  • eddie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi first time I have posted,but I read all of them.I have a grain and
      suger mash going.I went to check it this morning and it looked like a
      big white spider web across the top of the mash.I have made several
      mashs and never seen this it had a good head and was fermenting well I
      was letting it clear. it smells fine and tastes ok.Does any one know
      what it is and is it safe to run off.
      thanks for the input
      runningkind
    • donald holcombe