RE: [Distillers] Re: Latest dilution of the scotch

  • Andrew Bugal
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006
      Go get em Bob. Good luck.

      Bwyze

      Robert Hubble <zymurgybob@...> wrote:
      Harry,

      Did I mention that all the scotches, save mine, at the party will be
      commercial single-malts, and mine will be in an un-marked earthenware
      bottle, and no-one (or almost no-one) will know what it is or who put it
      there.

      This will be a double-blind test, at least *I* intend to be.

      Them Gaelic boys spell slawn-che Va' Slainte Mhath, do they? Spelling's not
      exactly their long suit, eh?

      I dunno about patenting the recipe, but you sure are entitled to name it.
      Glenharry?

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller