alcolevity

  • Bill Healey
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 6:28 AM
      A deputation of women came to Winston Churchill in order to protest his overconsumption of spiritous liquors. They said, "Mr. Churchill, if all the spirits you have drunk in your life were poured into this room, they would fill it up to here."

      Churchill regarded the imaginary line they had traced on the wall, and his eyes then went up to the ceiling, and he sighed, "So much to do; so little done."

      Cheeeeers Bill...

    • johnwisbey@libero.it
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2 10:20 PM
        "Sir" said Lady Astor to Churchill one day "you are drunk" He replied "Madam, you are ugly, but tomorrow I will be sober"

        > A deputation of women came to Winston Churchill in order to protest his overconsumption of spiritous liquors. They said, "Mr. Churchill, if all the spirits you have drunk in your life were poured into this room, they would fill it up to here."
        >
        > Churchill regarded the imaginary line they had traced on the wall, and his eyes then went up to the ceiling, and he sighed, "So much to do; so little done."
        >
        > Cheeeeers Bill...

        John Wisbey
        Tel: ( 0039) 0173529505
        Fax: (0039) 0173 529942
        Mobile: (0039) 338 2422895
        e-mail: johnwisbey@...

        www.piedmontproperty.com www.piedmont-holidays.com www.nicltd.co.uk

        Mutui a tassi scontati da 30 banche. Richiedi online e risparmia. Servizio gratuito.
        http://click.libero.it/mutuionline
      • marquee.moon
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11 7:12 AM
          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Healey" <billhealey@...> wrote:

          > A deputation of women came to Winston Churchill in order to protest
          his overconsumption of spiritous liquors. They said, "Mr. Churchill, if
          all the spirits you have drunk in your life were poured into this room,
          they would fill it up to here."

          > Churchill regarded the imaginary line they had traced on the wall,
          and his eyes then went up to the ceiling, and he sighed, "So much to
          do; so little done."

          > Cheeeeers Bill...

          a lady journalist once stopped churchill and Said "Mr Churchill, your
          drunk!" To which he repplied "Madam, I am drunk and you are ugly.
          Tomorow, I will be sober."
        • diskmaster23
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11 9:34 AM
            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "marquee.moon" <marquee.moon@...>
            wrote:

            > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Healey" <billhealey@> wrote:
            > >
            > > A deputation of women came to Winston Churchill in order to protest
            > his overconsumption of spiritous liquors. They said, "Mr. Churchill, if
            > all the spirits you have drunk in your life were poured into this room,
            > they would fill it up to here."
            > >
            > > Churchill regarded the imaginary line they had traced on the wall,
            > and his eyes then went up to the ceiling, and he sighed, "So much to
            > do; so little done."
            > >
            > > Cheeeeers Bill...

            > a lady journalist once stopped churchill and Said "Mr Churchill, your
            > drunk!" To which he repplied "Madam, I am drunk and you are ugly.
            > Tomorow, I will be sober."

            You forgot the last part.
            "Tomorrow I will be sober, but you will still be ugly."

            Come on guys get it right!

            Disk