rubber grommets

  • godless_bivouac
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 1:56 AM
      Hey guys,
      I was wondering where in Australia I could get my hands on some goo
      rubber grommets for 1/2 Inch copper piping. I've already tried Reece
      plumbing and they don't have any.

      Thanx
    • Anthony Athawes
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 6:27 AM
        Motor or truck suppliers might go up to that size. Mine certainly go up to
        16 mm. I S diam.

        Tony

        Tony

        I was wondering where in Australia I could get my hands on some goo
        rubber grommets for 1/2 Inch copper piping. I've already tried Reece
        plumbing and they don't have any.

        Thanx

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Andrew Bugal