Heat Controller 2400W

  • Anthony Athawes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Before this discussion gets too much off track, may I just repeat that:-

      1.I wanted practical comments from anybody who’d made up the web device
      with a Triac and Diac plus a few minor components.

      2.I’d like to know what goes into a Sustronics controller ie a schematic
      or wiring diagram.

      Somebody has already suggested flogging a dead horse having got into BTU’s,
      rates, boiling points (variable), PV/T, etc..

      Could we, please, stick to the question?

      Tony