Alias

  • Anthony Athawes
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      Trial to see if my alias works.

      And if not, to enquire how to do it, please.

      I notice plenty of others have an alias, but their normal e-mail address
      comes up as well. So I can't be the only one!
    • Link D'Antoni
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
        Alias, ummmm... I mean Tony,

        I set up a new (free) Yahoo acct with the sign-on
        that I could remember. You can put 'personal info' as
        anything that you'd like.
        Why, do you think someone would actually name their
        child 'Link'?

        Link

        --- Anthony Athawes <Anthony.Athawes@...>
        wrote:

        > Trial to see if my alias works.
        >
        > And if not, to enquire how to do it, please.
        >
        > I notice plenty of others have an alias, but their
        > normal e-mail address
        > comes up as well. So I can't be the only one!
        >

        > Distillers list archives :
        > http://archive.nnytech.net/
        > FAQ and other information at
        > http://homedistiller.org
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Anthony Athawes
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
          Dear Link,

          I set up a new (free) Yahoo acct with the sign-on
          that I could remember.
          What sign-on was this please?
          You can put 'personal info' as
          anything that you'd like.
          Why, do you think someone would actually name their
          child 'Link'?
          I really can't imagine!. Perhaps he was in handcuffs, and this helped join
          them?
          Tony