Re: Still building

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      My first ARC was an external sensorpipe version with EL head and it
      worked although it tended to let slight amount of tails through. For
      that reason I strongly recommend building the Internal sensorpipe
      version. Internal senorpipe version is close to idiot proof in
      operation and by thorough testing has been proven to give excellent
      spirits.

      - Riku

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "john Davies" <trubloodyblu@...>