Re: Still building

  • john Davies
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2006
      ---G,Day diskmaster 230
      Thanks for reply the main thing I would like to know is .... would
      the the Auto Reflex work well with the system I [ mini still with 1.2
      metr column, .400 condenser ] have planned or is it not worth the
      trouble as it is my first effort?
      regards trublu

      ]] In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "diskmaster23" <diskmaster23@...>
      wrote:

      > My question to you is...what are you asking us?
      >
      > Disk
      >
      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "john Davies" <trubloodyblu@>
      wrote:

      > > G,Day all
      > > I am gathering materials for building a still. Been reading all
      > > messages for three weeks, very educational and amusing too thanks
      > > blokes. would like to know what youall think. After a lot of
      thought
      > > I like the Mini still with an Automatic Reflex Control tube
      device and
      > > have 1.2 meter copper 50mm tube with an extra .400 mm for a
      condenser
      > > also got hold of a 30 litr urn with a controllable heat source
      to 2400
      > > watts. I like the idea of a pure spirit.. PS I am graduating
      from
      > > the Amazing still, which I can only get 38 % good quality booze.
      > > Regards to all.... trublu

    • abbababbaccc
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
        My first ARC was an external sensorpipe version with EL head and it
        worked although it tended to let slight amount of tails through. For
        that reason I strongly recommend building the Internal sensorpipe
        version. Internal senorpipe version is close to idiot proof in
        operation and by thorough testing has been proven to give excellent
        spirits.

        - Riku