Re: Sugar vs. Grain

  • Lindsay Williams
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hi, peet. Missed your post so a late reply. Sure, times and products
      change. I think 42Below gets their ethanol from Australia! Probably
      made from roo piss!! (Oooops, sorry, Harry!). Or, perhaps from rugby
      follower's tears?.

      I can see you directing the truck to dump the tonne of grain in the
      driveway!! What do you tell the missus??!! (if you have one).

      Cheers,
      Lindsay.