Stopped wash part 2

  • Andrew Bugal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 7:11 PM
      After sending my e-mail, I was still a bit perturbed and thought what the hell....

      I took the top off the carboy, stirred the wash and watched it foam up then settle down and pitched in a packet of beer yeast. Stirred it again. After about a half-hour it started bubbling again. Maybe the yeast was a bit old.

      Regards,

      Bqyze