Daffowdil

  • Bob Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      Hi guys, just poked my head out and i spied a mentaly depraved
      daffowdill in full bloom,the sou easterlies are blowing off antartica,
      and this bloody plant decides ter bloom! is there a plant doctor in
      the house? Well i cranked up my still terday,heater pads going flat
      out,i got two litres of miserable 85%! but i don't care! i gave it
      nearly ten minuites to age!no need for ice! i have a berg at my back
      door!at least the fishing is good!spring might well be around the
      corner guys! regards frozen Bob