Re: Grappa Question (Pressing problem!)

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 28, 2006
      Some sites say that 'free-run wine' is equivalent to 'first press
      wine' as very little pressure is used. Applying pressure produces a
      second or third pressing -
      1)free-run/first press
      2)second press
      3)third press

      Other sites differentiate 'free-run wine' and 'first press wine'-
      1)free-run
      2)first press
      3)second press

      wal