Excellent. Thanks for the info Paul.
I've got my stack in 4 sections and have fitted it with gaskets cut from
silicone mitts mainly because I wasn't sure how the textured surface of the
available baking sheets would go.
I'm going to give it a second test tonight, as the first test showed a few
minor leaks in my soldering.
> My stack is in 3 sections, held together with Lorenz
> stainless steel couplers. I didn't like the black
> rubber gaskets they came with so I fabricated a set
> using silicone baking sheets; the type used to line
> cookie sheets. The material works great. It can
> withstand much more heat than my still generates.