RE: [Distillers] rimfire_rifle@yahoo.co.nz INFO WANTED

  • Anthony Athawes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
      Thank you for trying to help, Dean

      The point is, we are going down that way to Kent and I'd like to meet him.
      But the problem is that emails to that address all get returned
      undeliverable. There aren't many variations of that address, but one dot out
      of place, fails. Hence the broadcast. My intention was that he might
      recognise himself, and emerge.

      I can understand the reticence, but we ought to have a coded way of making
      contact. Being at the beginning of the trail to distillation, it would be a
      great help to see the process as an initiate before striking out by oneself.
      It would be great if there were another like-minded soul in the village.

      Tony

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
        Hi Tony,

        I did a search for rimfire and found some messages from him, his last
        message was posted Jan 23 2006 normally if you click on the message you
        will then see a link to the writers profile on the right just above
        their Status i.e. On or Offline when I click on rimfires profile I get
        an error message. To me this would indicate that rimfire is no longer a
        member, Harry may know otherwise . But as I said If he doesn't want to
        be found than I don't hold much hope for your quest.

        Good luck
        Dean.