RE: [Distillers] Churn Seal

  • donald holcombe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
      If there is a lip at the joint use some clips or clamps . Ive seen some pictures, they should be in the archive somewhere.

      Anthony Athawes <Anthony.Athawes@...> wrote: Thank you for this - it's a brilliant idea. I don't have any Aquarium
      Sealant, but I want to make sure the Still is firmly fixed to the Thank as
      the whole caboodle is top heavy, and knocking it over is a risk.

      I mentioned the gas ring a while ago. Part of the reason was that I was
      given a very simple Pot Still. Unfortunately this couldn't function on the
      electric stove due to its build (overhang), hence I went for the WCS. But I
      want to try it out sometime hence the gas ring. It appears you can get
      better transfer of flavours, whereas the WCS is said to produce basic Vodka
      purity. I'm gradually learning!

      Meanwhile, I'm looking for an opportunity to get a low capacity electric
      element. Sylvia says one wouldn't get one at Argus...

      Thank you for the email address of the Forum. It didn't work on the first
      try, but is now OK.

      It'll be interesting to see any other ideas that turn up for the WCS.