Scam Surveys

  • burrows206
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hi guys,
      I just got this joke, and thought you lot would appreciate it

      If someone comes to your front door and says they are conducting a
      survey
      and asks you to show them your arse,

      DO NOT show them your arse.

      This is a scam; they just want to see your arse.
      I wish I'd got this email yesterday.
      I feel so stupid and cheap
      Geoff
    • Andrew Bugal