Re: [Distillers] Lowest % and still be sterile ?

  • Paul McMillan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
      If you don't mind sharing (perhaps via a private email if anyone feels it's
      getting too offtopic) your procedure, I'd be interested to try it. I
      recently got an interesting citrus flavored wash that I ended up liking well
      enough to drink most of it straight, and am always looking for new and
      interesting things to do in conjunction with my distillation experiments.

      Paul