Re: [Distillers] Re: Activated carbon book

  • Andrew Bugal
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 28, 2006
      Harry,

      Not sure mate - I came across it several months ago. That was about the time Tony was having problems with his site. Most likely the same but if so, the information can only help.

      Best reqards,

      Bwyze

      Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal <bwyze44@...> wrote:

      > For anyone who is interested, Gert Strand (Partyman SE) has a free
      booklet at his site regarding activated carbon. The url for the
      download is
      > http://www.partyman.se/free_ebook.html
      >
      > Regards,
      > Bwyze

      Hi Andrew,
      Isn't that the same book as on Tony's site?
      http://homedistiller.org/activated_book1.pdf

      or is it a later version / new book?