Millet wash

  • Trid
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2006
      According to Ian Smiley's book, Millet makes for a good whiskey, so on a whim
      today at the grocery store, I picked up 5lb of bulk millet. I plan on making a
      5 gal wash using the millet plus 6 row for conversion (using enough 6 row to
      make around a 1.080 + or - OG).

      Besides the given grain bill and standard all-grain wash procedures, is there
      any other consderation that I may not figure out on my own?

      Thanks in advance,
      Trid

      ps. for anybody who may recall, the pasta experiment was a bust...it got a
      nasty infection :(