Re: Stripping Run

  • Lindsay Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2006
      Stripping ain't about caressing. It's about getting that gal's gear
      off as quick as you can!

      You're just aiming to get rid of most of the water as quick as
      possible. So lots of power and to hell with finicky stuff like
      foreshots, heads, tails etc. Leave the caressing till the final run.
      Just run 'er hard to about 96C.

      I do two brews and then strip each and combine for the final run. I
      also add in the heads and tails from the last slow run to reclaim that
      as well.

      Cheers,
      Lindsay.