Re: [Distillers] Forum Etiquette

  • king pin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2006
      Ideally, your right, unfortunately some people are just a**holes who must have been born in a barn or really don't give a flying, (you know what), about other people.Truly unfortunate and quite sad but take solace in the fact that you are not one of them. :))

      burrows206 <geoff@...> wrote: Hi cary,
      I know this is not my place to say this but I feel I gotta say
      something.
      When I joined this forum I accepted the rules to "play nice".
      Now I know you probably only meant the memory lapse thing as a joke.
      But I don't think Larry would think so.
      None of us are angels; else wise we wouldn't be doing what we are
      doing. Well here in the UK anyway. I don't really think anyone wants
      to upset anyone else on the forum. So as Harry says in one of his
      last forum rules "Play nice"

      Geoff